Monday 17 January 2011

Dissemination Plan

How I intend to promote my concept album, 'The Courtesan':

My blog has documented the development process I have went through from discussing musical themes and ideas to implementing them onto an instrument and creating a song which complements my original stimulus, 'The Courtesan (after Eisen)' by Vincent van Gogh. A collection of my ideas for the album are currently available to download on my Bandcamp Page http://drumchick.bandcamp.com/album/ideas-for-the-courtesan but the album will not be available until thursday 20th January 2011. The album will only be released digitally via the Bandcamp Page and will include a PDF booklet with artwork, the stimulus and a short description of each track. It will be promoted via Facebook and my own official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment